How To Set Up A Yahoo! Mail Account In IPhone Mail
Yahoo along with so many stable and adequate features always makes your emailing easier and convenient. With Yahoo mail phone number, users are also able to reach experts of customer care team directly. Well, if you want to access your Yahoo mail platform in your iPhone, you can then take few steps to add access to Yahoo Mail account in iPhone Mail.
Significant Steps to Add Access to a Yahoo! Mail Account in IPhone Mail
Steps to set up a Yahoo! Mail account for sending and receiving emails in iPhone Mail:
- First tap settings on the iPhone Home Screen
- Now go to Mail
- Now click Accounts
- Click on Add Account
- Now go to choose Yahoo
- Tap your name under Name option
- Now type your full Yahoo! Mail address under address option
- Now enter your Yahoo! Mail Password under password option
- Now go to Next option
- You will see choices for accessing your Mail, contacts, calendars and reminders this Yahoo account.
- Now slide the indicator to green for ON option
- Now make sure mail is ON to receive email in iPhone Mail
- Now tap save on the upper bar
- Now your account will appear in the accounts list
- Change your options for this account from the accounts menu
- Now tap the arrow at the far right and you can toggle whether or not to access Mail, Contacts, Calendars, Reminders, or Notes.
- This is the screen where you can select to delete the account from your iPhone Mail.
- Now go next to the Account at the top
- Now tap the arrow on the far right to see the name and email associated with the account
- Now change the description of the account
- Now set outgoing SMTP server settings
- Now you can access the advanced settings and go to setting mailbox behaviors
- Access the advanced settings here
- Go to setting mailbox behaviors where to move discarded message
- Now remove deleted messages
- Now S/MIME toggle switch
- If there is any problem with sending outgoing mail
- Now check the SMTP server settings
How to Stop your Yahoo! Mail on iPhone Mail
Well, if you do not want to see more incoming messages, from Yahoo Mail in your iPhone, then you can take significant steps.
- Go to Settings
- Go to Mail
- Click on Accounts
- Choose your Yahoo account and toggle Mail to off (from green to gray).
- Now this will hide your Yahoo! account on iPhone email.
- You won’t see your account on your list of mailboxes in iPhone Mail.
- Now return to settings
- Go to Mail option
- Go to Accounts
- Choose Your Yahoo account to toggle mail back on
- Now this will restore it to iPhone Mail
You can easily stop Yahoo Mail on your iPhone without any concern. If you have any query, you can connect with the professionals of our third party yahoo technical support team. We are always available to assist you.